Monday, May 21, 2012

A Wicked Weekend

This past weekend Tabetha and Justin came to Norfolk and picked me up. We went on an impromptu trip to the zoo here, and then headed to Goldsboro.
On Saturday my mom, Kim, Mekenzie, and myself traveled to Durham and I finally got to see Wicked! Wicked is one of my favorite stories and I have wanted to see the Broadway production for years. I am excited to say that it was definitely worth waiting for.
I had an awesome weekend and I am back home in Norfolk now. Last night Jordan surprised me with a trip to Newport News to visit Emma and family. Her parents, Ed and Michelle have become great friends of ours. We went to dinner with them at Chili's and then came home and watched the Billboard awards.
Tonight I am catching up on the internet world while Jordan works.

Until my next post,

Stormy <3


No comments:

Post a Comment