Friday, September 28, 2012

Welcome Baby Jonah

On September 24th, our family welcomed the latest addition.  Jordan and I were given another cousin to love on.  Jonah Dale was born at 8:18 that morning weighing in at 8 pounds and 18 ounces.  He measured 20 inches long.


 
 
 
 Here is sweet Jonah's tiny little foot.  I despise feet, but who can resist those tiny little piggies?!


 
 
 
 
Here is big brother Connor waiting for the nurses to bring his new baby brother to the nursery window, where the boys will see eachother for the first time.
 
 
                                                                                

 
Jordan and I with baby Jonah.  <3
 
 




Here is the very first picture of Connor and Jonah together.  This is their first few minutes together.  I love the look on Connor's face!  I can't wait to see how these boys will grow together.  Or maybe I can, they are only little for a minute!


 
 
Big congratulations to Dawn and Scotty, now the proud parents of TWO beautiful boys.
 
 
 
 

Until my next post,
Stormy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment